Our firm can help you organise your affairs in the event that you become too ill to make these decisions yourself.
Here is what you need to know;
- An Enduring Power of Attorney is a legal document that allows you to appoint control of your affairs to someone you trust if there ever comes a time that you cannot make these decisions yourself.
- Essentially, this document would be held with our office until such time as you lose your mental capacity. If this arises, your mental capacity must be certified by a medical practitioner and then the document must be registered with the High Court.
- Anyone over the age of 18 who has mental capacity can make an Enduring Power of Attorney.
- An Enduring Power of Attorney can deal with both your financial decisions and your personal care decisions.
- We will be able to advise you on the best course of action. Call us today on 01-6105185 and we will be happy to help.
Ballyowen Castle, Eurospar Shopping Centre, Lucan, Co. Dublin
Ph: (01) 610 5185 Fax: (01) 505 5045 Email: email@example.com