If you have been over-charged as a result of the Tracker Mortgage, this may amount to a breach of contract by the Bank and you may be entitled to compensation.
Here is what you need to know:
- A tracker mortgage gives you a contractual right to an agreed rate of interest linked to the European Central Bank’s main rate of interest.
- If you have been overcharged interest and your repayments are greater than they should have been, you may be entitled to redress.
- If you have already accepted compensation and redress by your Bank, you can still seek further and better compensation as a result of being overcharged.
- The time limit to bring a claim is 6 years from the date of breach of contract.
- We will be able to advise you on the best course of action, call us today on 01-6105185 and we will be happy to help.
Ballyowen Castle, Eurospar Shopping Centre, Lucan, Co. Dublin
Ph: (01) 610 5185 Fax: (01) 505 5045 Email: email@example.com